how to stop double mindedness

my friend and i was on the way to college.my friend asked me a question how one can get rid of double mindedness?
I replied''well a double mind is a trouble mind .a double mind wants two opposite things happen in same time''.
  ''that's what i m asking you about'' my friend said''what to do in this situation''?
''okay! i said i tell  you as an example. if you are going to a party and you have two dresses blue and yellow from which you have to select one.now party requirement is blue dress but you are liking yellow to wear.but you also know that it is the blue you need.and you are becoming confused.now what you have to do is close your eyes and ask your self what is your need of party ?the answer blinks in your mind blue.now pick the blue and leave the yellow one. now you and your mind both are satisfied that you has chosen the right option.
my friend said''okay what if their is no requirement then what to do''.
 I said'' if you like both dresses equally than place both dresses in front of you close your eyes now pick one. your hand automatically will choose one which you are willing more now move round and said i accept my choice .so that's how you and your mind both will accept one  thing in one time

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

10 inspirational quotes than can improve yourself

10 questions you should ask to yourself

Living Life Through The Words of Helen Killer